Friday, December 17, 2010

Off the Shelf Challenge





I failed miserably at a similar challenge last year, but this year I'm committed! Again, I'm going to try to read at least 50 books from my own bookshelves and the TBR piles towering in my office. This puts me in the "On a Roll" challenge level. Hopefully that name fits once I start going...

I want to start by focusing on the YA/MG titles I purchased in 2010, but this might be a good excuse to get to all of that adult fiction I've been hoarding for years as well!

3 comments:

Anachronist said...

Not too many challenges in such a busy time of the year?

Lawral the Librarian said...

Well, I'm starting all of these in the new year, but I knew that if I didn't get all the challenge posts up this week (ending with today) that won't have time to do so until probably mid-Jan.

Besides, this is what I did while putting off waiting in line at the post office. :)

Anachronist said...

Post offices - don't even say these dirty words again! Horrible places especially now!