Saturday, June 5, 2010

48HBC Update

So starting late last night didn't work out so well for me. All of my lack of reading was because of this little guy:


I don't begrudge a minute missed reading. He was SO CUTE and SWEET, even if he was really really upset about the lack of mommy for a good portion of our evening together. More of my friends should come to town for conferences with babies I can borrow because, let's be honest, there is a serious lack of babies in my day to day life.


Anyway, here are my stats so far which bring me through this morning's commute (I'll count all the stuff I do on the sly while at work once I get home):
Networking: 15mins
Reviewing: zilch
Actually reading: 2hrs 30 mins
And I don't even want to talk about how few pages I got through in that 2 1/2 hours, as most of that time looked like some variation of this:


Not that I'm complaining. :)

No comments: