Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year

I know I'm a little late, but I have a good reason! Upon returning to work after Christmas break, I was pulled into the boss's office and given a (possibly temporary, but still awesome) promotion! I'm now working full-time, which is a huge relief and will keep me from needing a second part-time gig. But I'm also dealing with a kind of steep learning curve in a few areas, in addition to plain not knowing where things are or what I'm supposed to be doing. It's been an exciting but kind of stressful first week back.

Still, I'm sorry to have neglected things here (and during the comment challenge to boot!). I'll be back to regularly blogging (and hopefully commenting!) with this week's Tween Tuesday post.

Thanks for sticking around, and I hope your year's are starting on an upswing as well!

No comments: